DCM50202-02D-1000 DC Servo Motor with 1000 line encoder
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods.
DCM5xxxx series motors are permanent magnet DC brush servo motors. The motors are ideal for cost sensitive applications. They include an attached encoder which provides position feedback to controllers.
Suitable for a wide range of equipments and instruments such as engraving machines, cutting machines, jet-ink machines , experimental installations, instructional machines, imager, analytic instruments, electronic packaging equipments and loading and unloading devices, medical instruments,etc. It performs better in equipments which expected to be low noise, high precision and high velocity.
- High performance (Smooth operation, High precision and Low noise)
- Low cost
- Small disturbance
- 1000 line Quadrature Encoder
- Quadrature encoder differential outputs (A, B) for better noise immunity and operate over longer distances
- Positional error can be eliminated to one pulse with matched controller
- Mounting dimensions of DCM57xxx brush servo motors are the same as those of NEMA 23 size motors
NOTE: This particular motor is not drawn in the datasheet. DCM50202-02D-1000 is most similar to DCM50205 but with length L1 = 131mm
|Continuous Torque (Max)||TC||98.9Ã—10-3||NÂ·m|
|Peak Torque (Stall)||TPK||0.76||NÂ·m|
|Maximum Winding Temperature||Î¸MAX||155||Â°C|
|Motor Weight (Plus encoder)||WM||694||g|
|Motor Length (Plus encoder)||L1||121Â±2||mm|
|Peak Current (Stall)||IP||13.9||A|